Search Things !

21 Ocak 2011 Cuma

Not afraid of ANYTHING

My puppy is too brave ?
Okay so I have this thing happened yesterday. AGAIN.
My puppy never likes the small breeds.
So it always plays with rottweilers,dobermans and some other golden retrievers.
and yesterday, we saw a huge rottweiler then my puppy jumped on it. But seriously IT WAS REALLY HUGE. My puppy barked and growled at it to make it play! Then the rottweiler started to play FOR REAL. Isn't it really weird that a puppy makes a rottweiler to play with it with trying to scare it if it doesnt play ? I have a brave puppy I guess.
JUST WANTED TO SHARE IT WITH YOU ALL !

Not all of the golden retriever puppies can be brave but I know many others which are like mine. BUT THEY CAN GET SCARED OF GOING OUT IF A DOG BITES IT. SO BE CAREFUL.

Thanks for reading ! :)

GREETINGS TO YOU ALL !
Perim.

P.S; I want to share a funny video on here ! A rottweiler gets mad after the bath it had !

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder