Search Things !

1 Ocak 2011 Cumartesi

Golden Retrievers !?

Well, I think you all know what a Golden Retriever looks like. I mostly like the color of it's fur. It's amazing... It can be white (British type Golden Retrievers), red (Canadian type) and Golden/Light Yellow/Yellow (American Type). Golden Retriever is a middle sized breed.  In females, their height is 51-56 cm (20-22 inches), in males their height is 56-61 cm (22-24 inches). But sometimes, females can grow to 60 cm too. I've seen an example of this before. Golden Retrievers can have some health issues. For example; hip and elbow dysplasia, cancer, cataracts, haemophilia, skin diseases and more like this. You can find them all with more explanations on wikipedia or some dog encyclopedias. I've read Gino Pugnetti's dog encyclopedia. But it doesn't tell the health issues of the dogs so that's pretty bad. But it gives information about the breeding of Golden Retrievers and their physical appearances. So I wanted to share this information about these things. I'll give the info about training in my other posts. Maybe I can make some videos with my Golden Retriever puppy ! I want to tell her name, it's Lokum means Turkish Delight. So that's all for now. Peace !

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder